I love any recipe that require almost no time to prep, no time to create and tastes amazing. 🙂 Can I get any takers?
This is something I thew together because I wanted something different, and I was in the mood for something that was sweet and savory. It was cold outside so soup and the idea of blending was exactly what the doctor ordered and needed.
Entertaining notes: I have also added this to little shot glasses or small Duralex glasses as a sort of amuse bush type starter that can get the digestive juices running wild with anticipation of the rest of the meal!
- 1 bag of frozen organic green pea
- ¼ of bag of organic frozen corn
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ of a onion
- water or vegetable broth (enough that it almost covers the vegetables)
- Sprouts or edible flowers
- Hemp seeds
HOW TO CREATE:
- Sautee the onion in a tiny bit of the water or vegtable broth. Add the garlic to create a little base. Add the rest of the vegetables and fill with just enough broth or water so that vegetables are almost covered. Cook simmering on low – medium.
- Cook until the pea and corn are both done. Usually around 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then blend in a vitamix. Add some sprout to the top for beauty and added vitamins. Or hemp seeds to have a contrast of colors.