This recipe is so simple but has multiple flavors that work so well together and end up being a hearty meal. I love how bitter the broccolini and the beans mellow out the flavors.
- A head of Broccolini
- 1 can of navy beans or cannellini beans
- Optional: Kite Hill Almond milk Ricotta (for the faster version) or make your own Almond milk cheese (I would love for them to be able to link to the almond milk cheese )
HOW TO CREATE:
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Bake the Broccolini in 375 degree oven or convection oven with a little bit of water in the pan. I usually put some aluminum foil over the top or some oven dishes have their own covers. In a Convection oven you don’t really need a top.
- Usually takes around 20 minutes but it depends on how well you like your vegetables done.
- Pan sauté the beans in their own liquid and once warmed – drain the liquid.
- Once the broccolini is done – you can either keep them whole like I have done in the picture or you can chop them up and mix them with the bean and top with the almond cheese.